FishWise is about sharing success stories, tips, and ideas with a fishing community that values and respects the outdoors. Our goal is to accommodate the broadest range of content and self expression while allowing users to participate safely and enjoyably.
Here are a few common-sense rules that’ll help you steer clear of trouble. Please respect these guidelines and the spirit in which they were created.
Please do not create logs or comments that include:
- Nudity or sexual elicit content
- Illegal or dangerous behavior
- Violent or Graphic content intended to be shocking or disrespectful
- Content that threatens individuals or groups based on race, origin, religion, disability, gender, age, political views or nationality
- Spam or large amounts of unwanted, repetitive content.
- Inhumane or unethical conduct
If you violate these rules, we may remove the offending content or terminate your account. If your account is terminated, you won’t be allowed to use FishWise again.
We will do our best to enforce these rules consistently and fairly. Ultimately, we’ll try to do what we think is best in each situation, and reserve the right to do so at our own discretion.
Please help us as we continue to foster an authentic and safe community for anglers from all walks of life.